Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner

Post subject: Order Status
 Post Posted: August 28th, 2017, 1:02 am 

I'm opening this topic in the hope that it will be the one used for communication of the problems encountered during the order process and after the placement/processing of an order so that we have a guidance for new people like me, which do not have a local Swiftech distributor and getting liquid coolers is possible only from online stores - and still only from a limited list which accept to make shippments worldwide.

Now, about my problem.

On 17th of august 2017 I've placed an order for a Swiftech H240 x2 AIO (order nr. 14736), and paid using paypal. As the shippment policy said I've waited several days for getting a shippment notification. On 24th of august, I've checked my swiftech account and noticed that the status is still: "Order Received". In order to confirm whether the shippent was made I checked my paypal account the logic being that - if money accepted, shippement was done. Unfortunatelly the paypal still stated that the transactions is "Pending..." meaning that Swiftech did not process the order.
As mentioned on the site I wrote an email to "Chayenne@swiftech.com" in order to get a status update on the order. A few days passed and I still did not get a reply. Is anyone aware of further steps?

Post subject: Re: Order Status
 Post Posted: August 30th, 2017, 3:16 am 

I have the same problem! Ordered an AM4 mounting kit.

Post subject: Re: Order Status
 Post Posted: August 30th, 2017, 12:20 pm 

I don't know what helped but 3 hours ago, I got finally notified that payment was accepted and the order was shipped. I still don't understand why it took 2 weeks, but I'm glad that the order was processed and hopefully I will receive the cooler by my birthday :).

Board index » User’s Questions & Discussions » The Grudge Corner